Saturday, September 14, 2013

Antitrust Compliance Programs: The Government Perspective

It was many years ago, about 2004, that I came across a brief article in The Harvard Business Review that referenced a paper written by William J. Kolasky, Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Antitrust Division of the U.S. Department of Justice, that caught my attention.  I searched that article for a reference to the original and that lead me to The U. S. Department of Justice website.  I began by downloading the PDF file for his speech to my computer and made a paper copy for myself to read at a later date.  I liked that one so much, that I downloaded the rest of his papers to my computer.   

Antitrust Compliance Programs: The Government Perspective

Speeches by William J. Kolasky, Former Deputy Assistant Attorney General

No comments:

Post a Comment