Friday, September 13, 2013

The Feynman Lectures on Physics Website

I just found one of my favorite authors and physicist has a website dedicated to his lectures given while teaching at CalTech; The Feynman Lectures on Physics found at http://www.feynmanlectures.info/.  I was browsing Facebook tonight after returning home from work and saw two separate entries about Richard Feynman from Physics Today and APS Physics, both announcing that the Feynman Lectures on Physics textbook is now available online

After I quickly clinked on the below link, and began to look at the website, I found a page listing his original handouts for the course that he taught at CalTech from 1961-1963.  I find this exciting, as a novice in physics!  

The Feynman Lectures on Physics Website

No comments:

Post a Comment